Community Website Operating Kit
Combo is PenguinSong's combination of website operating software -- the
code that actually runs
the PenguinSong websites. It combines aspects of WikiWikiWeb, Slash, and
a couple of other things.
- Project documentation. Eventually, things like installation and
operating instructions. Not a substitute for a site's user
documentation, but eventually there will be enough for a user to get by
on if the site isn't sufficiently helpful.
- Binaries (well, Perl scripts mostly) meant to be executed on the
website but not directly as CGI's. This includes, for example,
setuid programs, and so on.
- CGI scripts. Programs in this directory are licensed under the GPL.
- Configuration file samples, fragments and templates.
- Libraries, mainly the
AMP::* Active Markup Processor.
Programs in this directory are dual-licensed under the GPL and LGPL.
- Prototype site configuration and information directory. On a live
/site/ directory is the default location for
documents about the site: FAQ's, policy statements, and so on.
- Tools used at the command line for configuring and maintaining a
Copyright © 2002 PenguinSong
$Id: HEADER.html,v 1.6 2002/12/05 16:05:24 steve Exp $
Name Last modified Size Description
Parent Directory -
Doc/ 16-Dec-2014 16:16 -
LICENSE 16-Dec-2014 16:16 18K
Makefile 16-Dec-2014 16:16 340
README 16-Dec-2014 16:16 1.8K
bin/ 16-Dec-2014 16:16 -
cgi/ 16-Dec-2014 16:16 -
conf/ 16-Dec-2014 16:16 -
lib/ 16-Dec-2014 16:16 -
site/ 16-Dec-2014 16:16 -
tools/ 16-Dec-2014 16:16 -